Saturday, October 12, 2013

Melbourne Victory vs. Melbourne Heart - Live Stream





Victory vs. Heart in the Melbourne derby takes place on Saturday in the A-League.
The game takes place at the Etihad Stadium and is scheduled to kick off at 09:30 BST.
In the UK, the game airs live on BT Sport 2/BT Sport 2 HD, while it is also streaming live online with 365.
Watch Melbourne Victory vs. Melbourne Heart live here:
watch the game live!
Team News:
Victory are without Mark Milligan and Kosta Barbarouses for the round one clash, with both away on international duty.
Connor Pain, Jason Geria and Jimmy Jeggo could all start.
Melbourne Heart will hand a debut to Harry Kewell, who will captain the side, while fellow new signings Patrick Kisnorbo, Robbie Wielaert, Iain Ramsay, Massimo Murdocca, Tando Velaphi have also been named in the squad.
Michael Mifsud is away on international duty, while Orlando Engelaar (tibia), Dylan Macallister and Jonatan Germano (both hamstring) all miss out.
What they've said ahead of kick-off:
Melbourne Victory coach Ange Postecoglou: "We're further advanced than last year but then you don't know if the competition's further advanced as well. I'm really happy with our recruiting and the young ones have certainly gone up another level.
"We were pretty well prepared last year as well, obviously it's a little different now because we're 12 months down the track in terms of understanding how we want to play the game  we'll be ready to go, there's no doubt about that.
"Where last year we started off slowly with getting to grips with things; certainly I expect us to start, in terms of the game we want to play, a lot better."
Harry Kewell: "I’m fully focussed on Melbourne Heart. Ok, it’s a derby, it’s my old team that I played for, but for me I’ll just push that aside and concentrate on doing my job.
"I’m not going to get too caught up in it – it’s another game for me and to go out there and win it, it would be something special."